King Street Medical
King Street Medical is a brand new bulk billing, medical practice providing health services to Warrawong and the surrounding community. The medical practice consists of 10 consulting rooms and treatment room.
King Street Medical is part of the King Street Dental and Medical building. The whole centre has been designed with a focus on providing a customer experience like no other in the Illawarra. The centre includes pathology, a dental practice and provisions for ancillary health services such as pharmacy, radiology and other allied health professionals.
Our aim is to provide an environment for the community to access multiple health services from a single location.The large waiting area can accommodate for over 60 people. The onsite café and garden seating area are additional luxuries that customers and staff can enjoy.
Registered Nurse – Position Available
King Street Medical has a full time position available for a Registered Nurse to start immediately.
Responsibilities at the practice will include:
- Perform ECGs
- Undertake ear syringing
- Engage in health promotion activities
- Administration of medication and monitoring of Schedule 8 drugs
- Wound management and dressings
- Provide assistance with minor surgical procedures
- Triaging of patients
- Administer immunisations when directed by the GP
- Provide assistance with health assessments and chronic disease management activities
- Treatment Room stock
- Infection control
- Cold chain
- Equipment sterilisation
- Accreditation compliance
- Manage practice recall systems and disease registers
- General Practice
- Chronic Disease Clinic
- Best Practice software (desirable)
- Current registration with AHPRA